Introduce Yourself :)

Feel free to introduce yourself so the community can learn more about you and your hobbies/skills!

Hey y’all!

Honger here. Here’s a bit about myself!

I was born and raised in Vancouver, Canada! My parents got divorced when I was 4 and I moved to Shanghai, China with my father, who started his life from scratch as we lived with my grandparents. He worked very hard to support me and remarried again when I was 8 and brought my half-brother into our world!

I started losing purpose and hope while living in Shanghai and learned to hate the education system and social structure. I moved back to Vancouver and lived with my single mother throughout secondary school. My mom had a tough time becoming a doctor as a foreign medical school graduate, but she fought her way to secure a residency spot after a decade of trying even after suffering from two car accidents.

I learned a lot about hard work, determination, and sacrifice from my parents, and I was lucky enough to study Structural and Mechanical Engineering at UCLA and UC Berkeley. Even though I do not work in these fields anymore, I took away the essence of being an engineer: integrity, humility, and honesty.

In terms of hobbies, I play a lot of sports. I grew up playing basketball and ultimate frisbee. I recently picked up more sand volleyball and pickleball so I can play with my girlfriend. Other than that, I am fully immersed in stocks, cryptos, and NFTs!

I am super excited to continue growing the Oddworx community alongside our team!

I would love to hear your stories :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello, Chalung here 22 y.o Indonesian. Genzee lets go!

2 Likes

Hey ho

My name is Sascha and I‘m from switzerland. I‘m 35 years old.

I‘ve been working in the insurance industry since 20 years.

Two years ago I decided to study business information systems with a major in data science. Besides that I‘m working with an 80% pensum as a process engineer at a large insurance company.

So not a lot of time for hobbies at the moment… but when I have time I love to bake, cook and eat :shushing_face: and I‘m an art collector for over 15 years.

I‘m fascinated about new technologies, what lead me to Crypto and NFTs. With Genzee I can combine my love for art and for technology :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Peace peace. Happy to be a part of this community and to see how it grows. I worked in the crypto industry for a few years and now shifting into a career that might help translate this space into the legal and wider world beyond just economics.

1 Like

Hey hey hey!!
I’m humbled and super happy to be finally part of this fam!!

I’m Carlo Marcello, born in Italy raised between North Carolina and Italy.
I’m 31 years old, I run 2 businesses in northern Italy, I’m a pro accountant in my own office, but leaving others do the dirty work for me, mainly I’m chief quality officer in my other company that works into luxury leather business for luxury cars and airplanes.
Actually I love running and anything that fuel me with adrenaline like cycling skiing rafting high water slides stuff like that.
Also a crypto fan boy and a freaking degenerate.

In my early 20ies I worked as photographer for fashion magazines.
Here you can find my work as NFT, I’ll be glad if you could take a moment to read and see my projects (idgaf if you don’t like them I’ll share the same).

:point_right:t2: carlombrll | Linktree

See you in web3 genzee fam!!! :metal:t2: